The end of the year is almost upon us, and the thought of reviewing the year’s goals has me a little nervous, a little excited (maybe because I know I stuck to some of them).
So with the year almost over, and my blog starting goal of not being so much of a hoarder with myself- here are some facts about me you may or may not be interested in.
1. I can talk extremely fast when excited or have a lot to say.
2. I love asking questions more than seeking answers. Maybe a little too much.
3. Obsessed with branches.
4. I am an ex readaholic, and finding it hard to get back into it after stopping for a while.
5. My dream for most of high school was to become a fashion designer worthy of haute couture status.
6. Meeting new people, trying new things and being in unfamiliar situations kind of freak me out on the inside. Haha
7. I used to be a quiet and non distracting student a long time ago.
8. Food is my kryptonite.
9. I refer to my most loved material possessions as my babies.
10. My favourite director is probably Chris Nolan.
11. Is anyone still even reading? I want food right now.
12. I could easily spend all of my holidays watching reruns of my shows and movies.
13. I have a talent crush on Christian Bale, Matt Damon, Michael Fassbender and Tom Hardy.
14. I get a horrible case of the chicken wings whenever I wear something strapless.
15. I just started learning salsa and I’m hooked.
16. My favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy.
17. I’m motivated by passion and interest rather than a desire to do well in everything.
18. The first time I managed to do the healthy eating, exercise thing properly it was mainly because of @blogilates. I’ve been on and off the wagon many times since.
19. I wish people, including myself would keep their mouth shut when they have nothing nice or constructive to say.
20. I used to be told I daydreamed too much as a child.